10 Tip Top Troubling Tongue Twisters
Tongue Twisters are a fun way of practicing your pronunciation and experimenting with different words. These ten tip top troubling tongue twisters are sure to mix up your mouth!
1. Seventy-seven benevolent elephants.
2. She had shoulder surgery.
3. She sees cheese.
4. One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart.
Three smart fellows, they felt smart. Four smart fellows, they felt smart.
Five smart fellows, they felt smart. Six smart fellows, they felt smart.
5. Fresh fried fish,
Fish fresh fried,
Fried fish fresh,
Fish fried fresh.
6. She sells seashells by the seashore.
The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure.
7. Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry, Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry…
8. No nose knows like a gnome’s nose knows
9. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
10. A proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot.