Our new History Tours course for ages 35+ combines visits to our local historic areas of beauty with tuition suited to your level.
The main focus is on spoken English but we also teach grammar, listening, reading and pronunciation. Lessons on British life and culture are also included. As part of your course and learning experience you will also have the opportunity to visit local historic landmarks and beauty spots with your new friends from the History Tours group. We are surrounded by some beautiful scenery in the New Forest, a national park. We are also close to medieval towns, like Christchurch, and cities such as Winchester and Salisbury. Of course, we also have the beach for some beautiful evening walks to end your busy day.
- Elementary to pre-intermediate (A1 – A2).
- Intermediate to Upper intermediate (B1 – B2).
- 15 hours’ tuition a week (in the mornings).
- Homestay accommodation is available – refer to Adult Courses Pricelist below.
- Breakfast and evening meal Monday to Friday with full board at weekends.
- Lunch can be purchased at the School Monday to Friday.
- Hotel and guest house prices starting from £70 per night for bed and breakfast.
- Group courses plus full activity/social programme.
Fixed dates – 2 weeks
Sunday 11th March – Sunday 25th March
Sunday 13th May – Sunday 27th May
Sunday 02nd Sept – Sunday 16th Sept