We run courses for closed groups at Southbourne School all year round and at dedicated residential centres during the summer. The courses can be for a minimum of one week. We do have some age restrictions. Our main school takes students aged 9 and above, yet we only take students between the ages of 9 and 16 at our residential centres.
We offer students a chance to take examination courses. These are a very popular way to gain certified qualifications at the end of your study.
Our junior closed group courses include:
- 15/21 hours of tuition a week.
- Accommodation with local police-checked host families all within walking distance of the school.
- Choice of hot or cold lunch at school.
- Weekend excursions.
- A varied social programme with lots of fun and interesting daily activities.
- Optional evening activities.
- A certificate with level of attainment.
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the week.
- Classrooms fitted with interactive whiteboards and air conditioning units.
- Modern, bright classrooms with comfortable furniture.